Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just in case you needed a laugh today...

So last night we had a staff "gansta" party complete with "bouncers", VIP passes, and some of the worst dancing I've seen since MC Hammer and those silly pants he used to wear. In case some one is seriously needing to drop a few calories by laughing until their abs pop, I thought I'd post some pictures of this glorious event. Beware...Abby has only one "gansta" face...and after examining the evidence it was realized that this in fact is NOT a gansta face, but rather just the "kissy face" with a little attitude.

Hope your day is blessed at our expense.... :)


My fabulous "bouncer" brother and I...


My roommate Katie and I...


Yam the Smoothie maker Cruise...


A friendly one :)


Sister-in-law!!!


Katie's sister Kristen and I...



I have lots of things to tell, but that's all I got for now...go ahead...laugh it up!
I'll try to catch up this week with all of the amazing stories about what the Lord is doing here! I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left!

PS...Why do I feel like Shelly Bland would have done really well with this whole gansta thing?!?!

6 comments:

mandy said...

LOL at these pics!!! you really do only have one gangsta face, but its a good one. :)
i come to you through To Know Him... and, yes, shelly bland would've rocked the house... LOL!

Lindsee Lou said...

I love it.

You're a fabulous gangsta!! :)

Jenny said...

Oooh girl, I'm loving your ghettoness!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Very gangsta lol.

I am lost for words really :)

angie

Shelly said...

LOL!!! Girl....Okay
1) Your hair is so blonde and super long and beautiful!! Where has the summer gone!? lol
2) Your gangsta faces (and outfit) are CRACKING ME UP. You held it down girl! :)
3) And nonetheless, at least we all know you'll be a good kisser :) lol
4) And confession...another thing to know about me...YES....I would have thoroughly (and maybe too much) enjoyed myself. We need to have a dance party in our hotel room at the next Beth conference... :)

AK said...

hahaha aww how fun! Don't worry my gangsta face isn't gangsta either lol.