Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Something to Hold You Over

I promise I'm alive. I just haven't had the chance to breathe in the last couple of months. :) I love my job, but I think I've had a total of 2 days off since February (not counting a few Easter days). Not Cool. So of course I have a hundred million things to write about and only a hundred millionths of a second to write about them. But something new is coming. And in the meantime, you can ooo and ahhhh with me over my new nephew (first grandchild on both sides) that was born this past thursday. Precious. Haven't met him yet. Dying to. Get to in 16 days. :)

Luke Russell Hinton


No time for a bath...need pictures first. :)


Ahh, much better. :)


That's right...Carolina IS #1.


So tiny with my daddy.


So cuddly.


My favorite.


Me and mommy.


Sweet.


Happy Family :)


5 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Oh my goodness!
He is so CUTE
I love all that dark hair!
And your SIL looks fantastic -
so not fair - :)
Enjoy loving on him
New babies are so cuddly!!
Love you
Kim

Fran said...

I swear I cried. I love love love all that hair.

Love you sweet friend. Hang in there. You know I'm praying for you.

joejones said...

Abby is that your brother that also went to UNC with us. He was older than us though right?

And, seriously you got some of the ooohs and awhss out of me too. He is really cute!

get some rest lady. :)
-joejones
(iagreewithjoe.com)

Anonymous said...

okay I decided to go down my blogroll this morning and wake up people who haven't blogged in awhile...WAKE UP:)
Be blessed girlie:)
ang

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

PRECIOUS baby. Just takes my breath away. Congrats on becoming an aunt!